twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ladies, would you characterize a 26 year old male who is 6'2, 188 lbs considered skinny?


Answer:
Well, your BMI is 24.1 which is normal, but towards the higher end, so, no, you're not considered skinny.
No. My husband is 6'2" at about 175. He is thin, but not skinny.
Yeah, that's pretty thinOr not, I really don't know
it depends on your build. but i think you could gain a little more
no that sounds fine.
No, I think you should lose couple of pounds.
that,s easy it,s yes.
Characterize. Okay, let's see if I know what this means. You're tall and lean, probably athletic, but do not have good muscle tone, so people call you skinny. You're probably still strong as hell... and guess what, if you look anything like Eric Foreman off of That 70's Show, you'll probably wind up with the hott girl like Donna next door. Looks are nothing. And your height is a definite plus, just find a girl who is not insecure about her weight and you'll be quite alright.
No. I would call it lanky. I'll bet you really look good in your clothes. Take up a sport like swimming to define your muscles a little.
average is 149- 195although too skinny for my taste , perfect for your height

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net