twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is this totaly impossible!?

is it impossible to loose just your belly...my legs arent big or my arms or my butt...but i can not loose my belly!? is it waht im eating....i do sit ups but it dosent work and i run but it still dosent work everything i eat just goes to my belly!!! what do i do
Answer:
usually if food goes straight to your tummy its a pretty good indication that something is wrong with what you are eating. Like the KIND of food. When you eat bad food frequently the fat goes straight to your stomach first, much like beer drinkers get a 'beer belly'. Best thing to do would be to watch what you eat and try to stick to healthier alternatives.
The other reason could be that you are ingesting foods and drinks that make you bloat. Soft drinks and complex carbs (i.e processed carbs like white bread, fried potatoes etc) and foods rich in salt all make you retain water around your belly and bloat so cut down on these. you can also avoid tummy bloating by making sure you dont eat after 7pm at night. Food that you eat less than 3 or so hours before you go to bed just sits in your stomach and automatically gets converted to fat because there is no energy output to use up the fat content in the food. Good luck, hope it helps!
ask a doctor
lipo and a tummy tuck would work ;)
get liposuction if you can't afford that go to the gym and get a trainer that can make up a dieting and excersize plan especially for your body = )
that's where you gain weight. i know someone like that. and it's just as dangerous as being overweight all over. you will have to watch what you eat just like anyone else who is overweight. but you can also try to do more aerobics. this is a big calorie burner.
Just continue to do sit ups and ALOT of them...try crunches they work out your abs more!. And start eatin more healthier..Never get surgery unless its last resort...work out for a few months hard core and you'll see results in your stomache.
Have have 3 kids and I am skinny as can be...EXCEPT my belly. I have done everything. I do sit ups, drink water, eat good, but no luck. I had a plastic surgeon tell me he could fix that and because of my pregnancies that it will never go away on its own. I am on your side. Good luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net