twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ladies- Are you a Curve's member?

If so, how is it working for you? Would you recommend this fitness program to other women?
Answer:
I was a Curves member and it worked well with my schedule as a mom. I lost a considerable amount of weight but after a while I hit a plateau that I couldn't break because of the lack of diversity at Curves. I joined a "regular" gym and within a week I started loosing again.
My sister used to work at curves for woman, I asked her what she thought of it, and she said to be completely honest, she don't recommend it. It is good for older woman she said, but if you are younger there are much better alternatives then curves. Good luck!
Nah, not for me. I go to the YMCA cuz there is more i can do. I can go swimming, exercise...go in the gym and play basketball...there is all kinds of things.
Im not a curves member...but i would rather be a YMCA member, not a curves member. I just have different strong opinions.
I've been a Curves member for almost 4 years now. I am stronger, I have more muscle tone and a LOT more energy! I was always one to avoid exercise at all cost (I hate it!) but I LOVE my Curves workout! But everyone is different...they do run specials where you can try it out for free...give it a test drive %26 see if you like it.
i was a member for 1 year. i lost 83 pounds. i went 3 times a week. walked 3 miles on the days i didn't go. stopped eating bread, fried food and potatoes. added more raw fruit and veggies to my diet. its a comfortable atmosphere. all women ..so you get to talk girl talk. you don't have to worry about men looking at your extra poundage.all the ladies are there to loose weight. they try to help each other. i would recommend it. you have to stick with it and diet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net