twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've never really worked out before, what can I do to lose fat in two weeks?

I'm not at all athletic, I can't run far or fast at all. I'm fourteen years old by the way. What can I do so I actually lose fat in two weeks? I know that you need to do cardio to lose fat, so what should I do %26 how much?I'm not fat, but I AM chubby %26 really want to lose fat all over for my spring break trip. Honest Answers please? Thanks.
Answer:
There's no such thing as a "miracle" weight loss tool. Nothing will help you shed more than 1-2 lbs of fat a week. Anything else you lose will be water weight.
Anyhow, you need to eat healthier and excercise. How much excercise depends upon how much it's physically possible for you to do. Can't do more than 10 min. of walking? That's fine to start with. Can do more than an hour? That's what you have to do.
Obviously, you've never picked up a medical book, either.
Excessive/sudden weightloss over short periods of time is a terrible, terrible thing.In no way are you going to lose more than 5 pounds in 2 weeks. That is the safe route.No diets.
No fad diets.
No diet pills.Simply:
eat less.
move around more.
Practice yoga.
contact 1-800-JESUS phone lines may be busy.
try the exercises by jorge cruise. they are easy, but they do help to burn the fat. i love them.
Ummm too sixx...
noo...I lost 5 pounds in 9 days.Welll I did do a lot of excessing... with that zumba dvd thing..
just go to Zumba.com and eat a lot more healthierLike that special K diet
you need to watch what you eat and lay off the pop/soda and refined white flour foods like pasta and potatoes..portion control is a big deal when trying to lose weight. Exercize will not work alone trust me. Walk a mile every other day..or 24 mins. 3 times a week..Good luck and I hope this helped
First of all, you would need to look at what you are eating. Almost everytime, the culprit is the foods you eat. Finding a good nutritional program will help you to cut out the excessive fat and carbs that most Americans eat which makes them heavy. Secondly, you need to use more calories than you are putting into your body. It's physics really.If you are willing to spend about $80 one time, the following source will help you to lose weight pretty fast. You need to be more active in order to lose the weight you want. The program is called, Hip Hop Abs. It will teach you to dance while losing the weight and body fat as well as toning you up. The music is Hip Hop but you need some good music to keep you going during workout. I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net