twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Isagenix???

I have heard nothing but positive comments about this program...which is great. What do you do after the 9 or 30 day program food wise? I'm already a healthy eater so food options aren't a problem. How often can you use the program?
Answer:
Hi,
They have a great maintenance program. I am on it currently. It is basically a shake in the morining every day and one cleanse day a month.
Since you eat well already, that should work great for you!
It is the best thing you could ever do....go talk to the people at this website.....My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 9 days:)...check out this site....w w w .gocleanse. com/colinIt will change your life:)
I had a friend that tried the program. He did lose weight on Isagenix but he told me about a program that worked out better and was not as expensive. Go to this website and on the home page there is a banner on the right that says save 40 to 80% on all vitamins. Click on it and you will be directed to a different site. Type in the search box for perfect cleanse kit. I just ordered one yesterday along with some other health supplements. The site also has some interesting articles on the food that we eat and how they contribute to weight gain. I need to change my diet. The food that I eat is what made me overweight in the first place. Good luck
You do the 9-day or 30-day cleanse about twice a year or so maybe more. After that you can get on a Health and Wellness maintenance program every month to stay fit. This consist of anti-oxidant, women's vitamins and you cleanse twice a month.
For more information on health and wellness maintenance pack go to: http://www.louisquezada.isagenix.com/nut...
After your initial cleanse - if you have reached your goals (weight reduction, healthier feeling, etc..) you can do whatever works best for you.
Option one - which the company pushes is going on the maintenance plan. At first I thought it was just a marketing deal, but have found it does help keep you feeling balanced.
Option two - continue to eat healthy and organic when possible. Should you feel the need for a cleanse you can take one. It's kind of weird but your body will crave it if the toxins are building up.
You can use the program on an as needed basis. It's different for everyone.Please check in with my cleansing coach and she can answer more questions for you or find the right folks to get additional details.
mal-fox@hotmail.comGood Luck.
You can use the system all the time. Once you are at your target goal,, then they have a maintence program that helps maintain.. I personnally recommend anyone to use the system the same way that I intend to and that is until 1 minute after they no longer are alive.I would be happy to help you out.email me directly at bignlild@msn.com http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.com...
Hi,
I have done many 9 day cleanses and am now on a maintenance program. (shake for breakfast and one cleanse day per month)
If you already eat healthy, I bet you will be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net