twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kinda embarassing/gross... but oh welll... about chaffing/sores....from exercise?

Okay well this is embarassing but I am going to ask anywayI exercise daily like cardio, stuff that makes me sweat and anyway sometimes (like today lol) i got like.. this chaffing rash between my bum cheeks and it hurts LOL umm yes what can I do for this ? and is this normal?I'm not overweight or obese or anything and my bum doesnt have lots of excess fat or anything on itso yes.. thanks in advance lol
Answer:
Petroleum jelly works well. If you can get your hands on it..."Bag Balm" is even better. I know its a weird name, but it is great.
using a stick anti-persperant helps - you might write on the outside of one "bum only" so you don't use it under your arms or buy a different brand for your bum than you use under your arms - hope it helps
My boyfriend gets the same thing, especially when it's hot outside. Try putting baby powder back there BEFORE you work out.
I have carpet burns on my coxics (sp?) from doing sit-ups! Maybe some KY jelly will help your bum if you apply it before exercise!
You can use baby powder or corn starch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net