twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've lost 55 pounds going from 210(30%BF) to 160 lbs(10%BF) in 1 1/2 yr. Anyway I can lose the excess skin and

stretch marks if I keep toning my body?
Answer:
Stretch marks do not go away unless you have them surgically removed, if you start your work out routine with some weight lifting regardless if you are male or female, this will get you to where you want to be. Weights are great for toning the body, you do not have to be muscular...Tip: Use a bronzer on your body or tan (self-tanners neutrogena), this helps quite a bit with the appearence of stretch marks. Trust me on that oneBTW-Congratulations!!!
The only way I know that's possible is surgically. But at least you're healthy now. Congrats on losing the weight, it's not easy.
It depends on your age really. The younger you are when you lose a massive amount of weight, the easier it is for skin to tighten up on it's own. If you're not lifting weights, I suggest you start and see how much you can tone up that way. If you are older, then plastic surgery is an option although weight lifting will help to some degree.Grats on the weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net