twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is this normal?

I feel kinda overweight.. I know im not skinny but not huge. Im just wondering if this is normal.
Im almost 16
I weigh 150ish
im about 5'7
My pant size is like an 11
and my shirt size is M-L
and my bra size is a 38DD
Am i normal at all??
Answer:
as far as weight is concerned the BMI - body mass index is a good indicatoryour bmi is 23.5Underweight = %26lt;18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
this is normal, you don't want to be a toothpick
I guess it is-it depends on your definition of normal!
This is normal. I used a body mass index calculator and you are at 23.5. Normal range is 18.5-24.9
Well, I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but...your bra size is not normal.You could probably stand to lose about 10-15 pounds, but it's not a big worry. Just find a hobby that gets you out and exercising, but something you enjoy and look forward to doing. Otherwise, you'll probably quit after a while.Good luck.
sure
I think it is normal cause some of friend think they are overweight. But they are not. So I think it is normal cause that is a normal weight.
If you want to know more about your body and how much fat in you body you can go to
http://weightloss-power.com/?refid=imana...
and there you will know all this information and it is free
You could use the BMI but that's not always 100% acurate because it doesn't take bone structure into consideration. You could be 5'7, 115 pounds, have a really really small bone structure and you'd be considered underweight when you're really not. I don't know your bone structure, I was just giving an example but the bottom line is I wouldn't rely on it.
well im not trying to hurt ur feelings ok im just trying to be honest with u ok ! u are not overweight or fat but u do need to start doing exercises and dieting a bit cause of ur age but its soooso undersatanble that ur a real tall girl ! u should way around 140 to be at a small frame but right now ur at a medium frame! so u could at least listen to my advice sweetie ok ! im 17 and i weigh 93 pounds and im 5'0 tall though so thats normal for my weight ! but dont whatever u do dont have an eating disorder! please sweetie i wish u the best i hope this helps and doesnt hurt ur feelings cause im not intending to ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net