twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is this good?

i plan to workout 10 minutes every hour for six hours or should i just do a single 60 min workout (which is gonna be hard for me)
Answer:
try to work out for the full 60 mins it keeps the muscles cnt. warm and burning up energy more efficiently
ok i'm ready
Whatever works for you is your best choice. You know how hard you're going to work in 10 mins. If you don't have one block of time it seems like you've come up with a good solution.
Hi,I always say that 1o minutes workout is better than 0 minutes, so to answwer your question - it is better to workout 60 minutes than 6 times 10 mins, but if it is the only way to workout than do what you can, because not doing any exercises is not good solution.Somites I also don't have time and than I use every free minute to workout. For example from standing position I lift legs and alternate them until I feel my legs and buttocks are burning - usually it takes 1-2-3 minutes to tighten and burn your buttocks and legs.I do exercises at my apartment and record videos (it is not something special, just my home workouts, I recorded 8 of them) if you want have a look and try them - you can stop them and follow when you go back http://www.women-workout-routines.com/fr...Hope I help you :)Rumi
10 minutes every hour would be awkward for most people.If you're going hard enough to sweat, you'll be pretty nasty after a couple of hours. Or you could workout for ten minutes, shower for five, get dressed for five, then in 35 minutes get undressed to workout again for 10 minutes.For me, it takes 15 or 20 minutes to get my heartrate up to comfortable operating range (140-150), so 10 minute workouts would be completely worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net