twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is weight loss instant?

I mean, say I do an 8 hour walk, then the second I get home, will the weight loss have already happened. Or will it "happen" over the next 24 hours or something due to how the body works (which I dont know much about hence my question).
Answer:
No it takes time but I Say if you wanted to use weight watchers, watch what you eat, STAY AWAY FROM PIE, check your weight every day and see your balance and progress and use a treadmill or walk :-)
No just inches and calories
There is no such thing as instant in diet and exercise. You may experience some weight loss from water loss which would be nagated with yur first drink. It is long term of fewer calories and increasde excercise.
No, weight loss is not instant, you may lose a few ounces the first walk and gain it back the next day. If you are truely interested you need to give it a few weeks instead of a few hours.
weight loss is not instant, I lost 60 some pounds in a year of excersise and good diet. It takes patience and your skin will bounce back plus your health. dont hurry it is your body and we have many month till summer. Eat sherbet instead of icecream small changes help, Keep with those walks it helped me too Congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net