twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've been lookin into certain diet pills. can anyone recommend a good over the counter diet pill?


Answer:
It is best to always consult your physician before taking any diet pills. If this is not within your budget then research for supplements that are made from natural ingredients and those that gives proper information of the benefits that you can get from such supplement, where also states all information that pertains to the product. Without this type of information indicates that the supplement may be harmful.
none of them work, stop eating junk, cut out the carbs and eat lots of raw fruit, good green and yellow veggies, and some low fat dairy, and good lean chicken breast and fish broiled or baked.
lots of water
a diet high in fresh fruit and veggies, lean protein and complex whole grains
adding activity to your daily routine - walking, working out, swimming, dancing, yoga, whatever. a diet pill can't keep you skinny forever. but a healthier choice every now and again will.
i would suggest not to use diet pills at all..they have adverse side effects. u should try to go on a regular diet..i mean i myself lost 45 lbs..
Over the counter I havent tried myself, only because I've watched horrible things happen to friends who tried chemical pills (addiction, illness, loss of large amounts of money... etc).However!! I have personally had wonderful success using various herbal and natural methods.A huge help: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR pills. They are 100% natural, many dieticians even use it to cook with but personally I'd rather take the pill (a lot less smelly and goes down quicker lol). They work by speeding up your metabolism and breaking down anything you eat. The best part - its really hard to do any harm with them, which is good if you get a little obsessive with your weight loss (which I have! lol). You should be able to find these anywhere herbal supplements are sold (including many grocery stores :)).Also in any general herbal section (meaning you dont have to go to a special herbal shop or anything) are a selection of herbal pills that promote energy, increase metabolism and have some cleansing ingredients (basically some sort of herbal laxative lol). I forget the pills I would take.. I've stopped using them because I'm pregnant and its been over 6 months since I used them! BUT they werent anything too fancy, something I got at the grocery store but they did help a lot too.I've also heard about people having results from Ginger and if you're working out Fish Oils can really help cut fat, but those I can't give you a real opinion on. Might be worth a try tho :)^^ As for the previous response, I too would agree that eating a lot of fresh food, no matter what it is is very important. I wouldnt say that none of the pills work cuz I havent tried them all lol - but one thing I would add to her response is to exercise. You could eat a couple big macs a day if you worked out enough to burn it all off!! (NOT recommending this, but just exaggerating so that you get the point :)).
Yes, I am taking this product and it really works and its awesome, Reduces appetite, Boosts Metabolism, Increases Energy, Increases Stamina, and its all natural and whats so nice of this product you only take one daily which is more convenient. You might want to even check the website and see it, and even listen to the live testimonials. www.anz.xtremehealthformulas.c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net