twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've only abused laxatives tiwce...?

is that still bad?
Answer:
I have used laxatives for the past 10 years. They are safe. Use them only in moderation, dont use on a daily basis. I only use laxitive 2-3 times/ month for weight loss and it does work.
You're housemates would think once was more than abuse!
It feels pretty bad, right?
yeah don't do it again!!. It is bad for you and with laxatives you get diarrhea and can mess up you electrolytes
use this..it si safe.....My sister and I have been using this cleansing technology for about six months....I love it soo much...I wil use it for the rest of my life:)....the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days!!....check out this website:)鈥?.w w w . gocleanse. com/colin
don't over use laxativs too much or else your body will get used to it and you know what happens then.
I don't think twice was enough. In a few hours, it's a new month. Start it off right by abusing them again. Toilet paper makers everywhere will love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net