twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've lost about 50 pounds this past year and now i notice i get cold a lot easier...?

I feel cold most of the time. Does this mean I'm lacking certain nutrients? I also noticed my fingernails will get a little blue after I run. Is my circulation messed up?
Answer:
haha the same thing happened to me. The problem with me is that my hands were skinny to start with. To add to that, I play a lot of tennis. Since the summer, my fingers have gone cold even though I was in warm weather. I asked my doctor and he said that eating healthier forms of fats is good since fat is able to maintain heat within our bodies. So my suggestion to you is either wear gloves while you run or/and eat healthy meals w/ healthy fats.
you should ask a doctor, but if you're underweight you will certainely feel really cold so you should also check if you're underweight because it might be the problem.
Do you know why whales and seals have a fatty layer under their skin? Its insulation.No, you circulation isn't messed up, no, you're probably not missing nutrients... You've simply joined the land of the freezing thin.Hopefully, you're at a healthy weight, and aren't too skinny... Other than that...Congratulations on loosing that weight!
yes you could have vB 3 deficiency(that's what helps with circulation)...start taking vitamins, they don't have to be expensive just go to the grocery store and get something to help you balance out your body. being cold all the time...i would ask your doctor about that it could be something bigger than nutrient problems
well good luck!
You might be low in Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net