twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've had a cold for about 3 weeks.. I really miss working out. Is it a horrible Idea to start running?

It's just been congestion and in the morning sore throat. The dizziness and all other symptoms are gone.... Can I get back into my workout groove or should i stay and rest until fully recovered?
Answer:
Yes, you should be able to be active again but take it easy and if you begin to feel bad, stop immediately and go home. I don't think you should run, but you can definitely take a nice long power walk. You've had alot of down time and will need to work back up carefully.
A walk in the sunlight will increase your vitamin D which will intern help your immune system. Walk first then after a few days run.
You should get better first. See site below for fastest way to get better.http://www.phifoundation.org/flu.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net