twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is this normal?!?

I went to the doctor today, she put me on a scale and said i weighed 115 lbs, I am 12 years old and a VERY tall 5 foot 9 ( yes i really am that tall, runs in the family!) am i under weight?
Answer:
well sweety yes you are tall!!!! but i bet you are beautiful to, i am not a doctor but if you look good and your parents are not concerned then dont worry.... always remember your health is number one and you should talk to your mum.. take care
I would say you seem a little underweight to me honestly, but as long as you are getting your proper daily allowances of vitamins and calories, and you're not bulemic or anorexic, you might just have a high metabolism. Hope this helps.
You do sound a little under weight. Someone that tall should be closer to 125, and 130 would be ok. But some people are just naturally thinner. I would increase your food intake a little (healthy food, though!) and maybe try doing some muscle-building exercise. If you eat healthy food (and enough of it), and get good exercise, you should be ok. Not everyone is built the same.
You might be underweight, but i wouldn't worry because you arer still very young and still have quite a bit of growing to do. You sound healthy and I would kill to be as tall as you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net