twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Keep putting on weight?

I stopped smoling 16 weeks ago and i have been putting on around 2lbs per week since then. I have increased my activity levels and been eating more fruit %26 veg. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening.Someone told me that smoking increases your metablolism is this correct? Very tempted to go back on the fags again if this weight increase continues.
Help anybody!
Answer:
no actually smoking normally keeps the weight on, maybe your body is just getting used to a healthy body, or if jsut started excersise just means starting to build up muscle instead of losing fat which is fine, it's just that muscle weights 3 times fat, measure ur success with a tape measure, waist, hips, top fo your arma nd thigh, orks for me
and good luck and stay non-smoking!!
try the new Paul mckenna book and CD it promises to help you quit smoking without putting weight on
Keep it up!! You are probably just substituting food for lack of cigarettes without realising and yes your metabolism will be different.. To lose weight why not try a diet from A1diet. I did. I lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks whilst I gave up smoking too!!
You are probably eating more calories than you burn. If you are exercising more and still eating healthy, then you must be eating around 3000-3500 calories a day.Just count your calories and make sure it is around 2000. At that, you shouldn't gain any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net