twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight on weight watchers?

I weigh about 200 lbs and I was wondering if it is possible while being on weight watchers, to get down to 150-160 by mid August this year. It is about 40-50 pounds in about 5 months.
Answer:
I would think so I %26 my mother both have attended WW %26 we both lost a lot of weight I went from about 1550.2to 123.5 %26 my mom went from about 180ish to 130ish.If you really stick to the plan %26 exercise even if its just walking at first. You might be able to do it.Considering they tell you at WW your supposed to lost about 2lbs a week. you can do it
2 of my aunts have been on weight watchers for a while and they love it. One of my aunts was over 200lbs and shes now down to 150 im not sure how long it took...im sure you can discuss that when you sign up or something.
My parents both went on weight watchers, and each lost 80 pounds in one year. There is more than one weight watcher plan; they chose the flex plan, and they didn't use all their points, or they wouldn't have been so successful.
I know a lot of people who have lost weight with weight watchers. You should also try to do cardio and toning exercises to increase your chances of really losing some weight. Taebo is a great all boy workout and you burn a lot of calories. It would be a good choice with weight watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net