twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Loose inches but no bulky muscel?

I want to loose 3 inches in my butt, thighs, hips and waist. How can I do this without getting big muscels. I need diet and weight loss advice to tone and scultp my body. I currenlty have 39" hips and 28" wasit and weight 130lbs.
Answer:
make sure you do plenty of cardio and keep away from the squat racks and lunges etc, they will build you up. As for the weight loss and inch loss I would recommend using some of the herbalife range, they have worked really well for me (after trying many other diets etc) and I have lost weight but more importantly for me I had inch loss too--especialy after having two kids re-shaped my whole body!! I use the green tea (rasbperry flavor is delicious), the totoal control tablets, cell u loss, multi vitamins, cell activator and the protein powder. Sounds like a lot but its saving me money on my regular food bills as my appetite is now under control and my energy is sky high so my workouts are better too. I get mine from myhealthabcmall.com, its run by a really cool guy who gives you great support and advice and is never pushy or anything like that. I only needed to lose 20 pounds and did it in about seven weeks but I lost 4 inches off my waist and three off my thighs, which were my biggest concern. My butt has gone down a little as I can tell by how my jeans fit but I never measured myself there so I am not sure how much i took off, I would guess an inch maybe two? Good Luck.
cardio is the best way and really fast too! watch your diet too. at least 30 minutes everyday. you could do it!
do jogging and cardio workouts.....take low calorie n high protien diet.jogging is the best exercise for lower part of the body.
you wont gain muscle right away tone up as best you can i do 50 sit ups a night and if i can be bothered do 50 during the day to go to the gym as often as you can and eat sensibly
Cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net