twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Late night snacks that wont trash my diet....?

Any suggestions on a late night snack that wont trash my day of eatting right (low calorie)? And it can't be anything complicated that I have to cook.
Answer:
Fat free deserts
Sugar free deserts
Baby Carrots
Cucumber Salad
Grapes
Fat free popcorn
Tuna from the can (protein) on a salad or by its self.
Sandwich (Fat free cheese, lean meat, fat free mayo, mustard, pickles, lettuce, spinach lettuce, tomatoes).
Mushrooms
Sardines in water
Fat free milk with sugar free cookies.Shop around at the groceries store and look for fat free snacks and Sugar free snakes and have one type on one day and the other type the next day. Remember that sugar stores fat and you should wait no less than 24 hours before having one or the other. Eat protein to burn the fat and build lean muscle. And stay away from salt (sodium) because it stores water (weight).Enjoy!Sincerely,
SuperDave
yogurt, banana, rice cake
Frozen Green Grapes
Rice Cake, Bana Yogurt, Pudding, Ice Cream.
Special K cereal. It is low calorie (for a cereal) and with milk it has lots of vitamins and minerals and it's filling!! There are so many flavors that I'm sure you can find one that you like. I like the vanilla yogurt one.
Microwave 94% fat free popcorn is great. I follow the Weight Watchers Points, and you can eat 5 cups of popcorn for only 2 or 3 points. I am allowed to eat 22 points per day, so i always save a few for popcorn.
yogurt, celery
pop corn, fruit, raw veggies, crackers, dry cereal,rice cakes
you shouldn't eat for 2-3 hours before you go to bed. air popped popcorn is also good.
Cereal :)
I'm totally hooked on pita chips and hummus. Yum Yum!
When I am hungry for a late night snack I eat microwave popcorn or cereal is another low calorie light snack/meal.
My husband laughs at me, but when I get late night munchies I eat pickle chips. They have a great crunch that I crave, and they have 0 calories!
The 100 calorie snack packs. There are sooo many different kinds now. Look in the cookie/cracker aisle at your local grocery store. Or....
Pretzels
String cheese
Nuts
Fruit
A low-cal fudge bar or other low cal ice cream item.
100 calorie pack of popcorn
Cottage cheese
I like to dice up an apple, warm it in the microwave, sprinkle cinnamon over it, then throw a little granola over it! Watch the calories in the granola--some are higher than others. Pick a brand with higher protein to help get you through the night.
During the day, make some jello. Get the diet jello - it's like 10 calories for the whole box and you can't even tell the difference. Put the liquid jello (when it's done being boiled) into a neat little sundae cup and put this in the fridge. When you wake up for your craving, slap some whip cream on it and enjoy a delicious, healthy, and craving-helping snack. Keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net