twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long legs??

What length in inches, do you consider as having 'long legs'. Like how long? (Pretend there is no defined height, but what do YOU consider as long legs?)
Answer:
34 TO 36 INCH INSEAM
I consider long legs to be how clothes are worn, not an actual length.Learning how to make your legs look long mean more to me than actual measurements.
no legs.
36 inch inseam
i'm a female with a 34' inseam... seems tall to me
long legs are 10 feet long, muuuhahaha this means No one shall have long legs, POOP DOGGIE ****
i am female and wear a 34" inseam...but 36" inseam if i wear heels...i look taller than 5'8"...i think because of my long legs...
If you look like a over strech frog.........fat on top and skinny on the bottom!!! If you look proportionaly like a giraffe without having the long neck you have rally long legs.That to me is a concept of a person having long legs!!!I would have to check your pic to see if there is any truth on who ever said you have long legs!
OMG talk about long legs!! haha i have such long legs that my nick name is legs..hmm lol i consider long legs at like umm 37....mine are 37.5........lol yea really long..kinda sad!! but thats what i consider as long legs..so if u think u have long legs....try 37.5.....the inseam...lol hope this er helps!! lataz %26lt;3
I get pants at 34in inseam but the website for long elegant legs sells pants for inseams of 39in.
over double your torso....38 inseam
I think it really does depend on your height though. And if you have a high waist. I'm only 5ft 2 but I have a really high booty -my inseem is 31inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net