twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lose weigth fast!!!?

I love my weight love how I am... just happened that I need to lose about 3 pounds to fit in a lovely dress on friday!!!!!!!!! help!
Answer:
Avoid sugar and fatty foods like the plague these few days and drink a ton of water. Go jogging if you can afford the time. Frankly it's hard to lose weight at such short notice. And I'm not sure what water pills do, but I do know that they aid temporary weight loss. They may be a good bet.
just go on the weight watchers flex plan for a couple of weeks.
Try water pills they are a good non hazardous quick weight fix. You can get them at Walmart or any drug store
Try a sauna. Sweating out some water weight might help
try running a couple of miles a day and stay on a healthy diet, but would 3lbs make a big difference
Read tips %26 articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga %26 much more....All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net