twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for info about Isagenix - Gocleanse?

Anyone with results or comments, pls reply. Thanks
Answer:
This stuff really works!
To really learn you should speak with an Isagenix coach. The lady I've been working with is wonderful. She is a cleanser as well - losing almost 40 pounds that had been with her for 30 years!!.You won't feel any pressure to buy anything, she'll just answer your questions. The rest is up to you. She even has a simple spreadsheet program that you fill in to determine how the cost of the product compares to what you spend today on groceries, snacks etc...
Contact her at mal-fox@hotmail.comGood Luck and you won't be sorry giving this stuff a try.
Should you decide to try the program she will keep you on track.. excuses not an option.
Hi,I have been using it for about a year and have a wholesale membership.
A 30 day cleanse is 249.00 wholesale and 349.00 retail
A 9 day cleanse is 125.00 wholesale and 164.95 retailIt is not available in store, only from an Isagenix associate. You can enroll yourself for 49.00 (36.00 if you go on autoship: a monthly shipment which can be cancelled anytime)I lost 12 lbs in my first 9 day cleanse. I have kept it off on the maintenance program.My side effects were: A bit hungry with headaches on the first dayIt is a wonderful program..hope that helps!There is a lot of info on the website. Especially the videoshttp://www.bardays.isagenix.com/tours.dh...
You can find a lot of information for Isagenix gocleanse at
http://www.louisquezada.isagenix.com/cle...
I have used the system for over 1 year. I personnally have lost 20 lbs and gone from a size 18-10 since introducing the system.
I have my three young children also on the program. They have had great results as well.I would personally be happy to help you get started or answer any questions you may have.please feel free to contact me direcly by email at bignlild@msn.comor visit http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net